Amish Country is a beautiful place with lots of open space and scenery, perfect for a getaway with your furry friend at Berlin Heritage Inn. Dogs are welcome to stay in one of our three pet friendly Queen Rooms on the lower level. Each dog friendly room at our Amish Country hotel features private entrances and easy access to dog relief areas and walking paths. We will also have a special treat waiting for your pet upon arrival!
Dog Friendly Amish Country Hotel
Holmes County Trail
Explore 29 miles of trails in Millersburg, OH with your leashed dog.
Mohican State Park
In Loudonville, explore thousands of wooded acres.
Laundro Mut Pet Wash
Clean up after a muddy day on the trails at this 24-hour, self-serve pet wash. It’s conveniently close to our inn.
Go Treasure Hunting
Mt Hope Auction
Share this unique Amish Country experience with your pet.
Holmes County Flea Market
Go treasure hunting with your furry companion.
Shop with the help of your four-legged friend.
Walnut Creek Flea Market
Well behaved pups can join you while you shop.
Dine With Your Dog
Plain & Simple Diner
Great staples like burgers, hot dogs & wings at this casual Berlin restaurant.
Olde World Bakery and Bistro
In Berlin, serving scratch-made breakfast, lunch, dinner & baked goods.
Treat yourselves to an old-fashioned ice cream treat or quick meal in Millersburg & Berlin.
- Pets are welcome in select rooms at our Berlin, OH hotel for an additional fee of $20 per pet, per night
- 2 pet maximum per room
- Dogs are not permitted in the lobby, Gathering Room or other indoor common areas
- Any pets not listed at check-in are subject to additional charges
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room unless they are in a crate
- You are responsible for any damage to the room or other property
- You are expected to pick up after your pet, and there are several easy to reach pet relief areas
- Dog bowls and blankets are available upon request